We’re proud to announce a new collaboration between RadBee and comes compliance services (CCS).
Based in Ravensburg, Germany, CCS is a specialist IT quality assurance and regulatory affaires consultancy company that applies innovative IT solutions to supports clients in regulated industries, including pharmaceutical and medical device companies across the globe. Experts in computer system validation, their team includes CEO Markus Roemer, is a GAMP 5 ambassador and the author of many articles and book chapters on its use in computer system validation.
Now our customers who need to implement compliance-critical systems within a validation framework will be able to benefit from CCS’s unrivaled validation expertise.
Our two firms have complimentary offerings and will be working together in the following areas:
- Validation of Jira and Confluence
- Setup of GXP compliant eQMS/PQS processes
- Documents and records management
- Training and knowledge management
- Issue and problem management (ITIL)
- Deviation and nonconformance handling
- Corrective and preventive actions (CAPAs)
- Effectiveness checks and quality reporting
- Complaince management
- e-Validation management (requirements, testing, traceability)
Contact us today.
To visit the web site of Comes Compliance Services: http://www.comes-services.com/en/