Traceability matrices on Adrenaline
Getting the Most From Polarion ALM
Siemens Polarion aligns all moving parts of developing product specifications, from inception through post-production and post-marketing surveillance.
We’ll make your transition to Polarion painless, configuring the tool to support the way you work and your own Quality Management System (QMS), helping you migrate legacy data into the system, and training your staff – engineers and non-technical personnel alike – to use Polarion for more effective collaboration.
We’ll also ensure that the platform is integrated with your core software, including Jira, for a streamlined, automated, optimized, compliant system that allows you to effortlessly stay on top of your design.
Why Polarion ALM?
Polarion provides you with flexibility, continuity and turnkey compliance. The following benefits top our list of why Polarion is a tool of choice for quality management:
- It transitions seamlessly between a Word-like editor and structured data entry, accommodating a wide range of user preferences and making it easy to onboard new users of varying technical abilities for better collaboration organization-wide.
- It provides a baseline of product design elements and continuously stores snapshots of the complete design file, so pulling historical data is a snap.
- It includes out-of-the-box compliance with FDA CFR 21 Part 11.
- The software includes free templates, which are configured specifically to support:
- Medical device development up to Class 3, in line with FDA and EU requirements
- Non-product Computer Systems Validation (GAMP 5 compatible)
- Polarion can be integrated with external systems – we like its out-of-the-box integration with Jira in particular.
Jira Snapshots integrated with Scroll Documents, for a smooth regulatory submissions flow
Confluence and Jira can help product teams get into a good release flow. Did you know that they can also help teams get into a good submissions and technical files...
Combine Xray test management with Jira Snapshots for a perfect regulated DevOps flow
For teams in regulated environments, a DevOps cycle is not complete unless it includes also the flow of creating the release specifications. If you use Jira and...
Exporting huge tables from Confluence? Go condensed
Not all pages are created equal. Some are quick news updates- read them in a blink and move on. Some are investors briefing- every line is inspected and digested. And...
Have an idea for your Quality Management System?
We’d love to learn more about your project.